Protecting your privacy and personal and financial data is one of our top priorities at Exness.
This Agreement contains the rules and purposes for processing Exness clients'
personal data as well as the measures we employ to protect this data from unauthorized access by third parties.
1. Collecting personal data. We ask you for the data necessary for registering a Personal Area, providing functional service, and using this data if a dispute arises between you and orbexfund. Providing this data is required for client identification and thus allows you to perform various operations in your Personal Area and trading accounts. We may also collect data to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences by communicating through Live Chat, conducting brief surveys in your Personal Area on our official website, and communicating with you over the phone. You provide this data to us voluntarily. We use the data that you directly provide when communicating.
2. Use of personal data We use your personal data to provide secure high-quality service. The personal data you give us is used to verify contact information and identity. We also use personal data to register Personal Areas, open and configure trading accounts, and issue activation codes and passwords. By providing contact information, you help us improve our services and promptly communicate the availability of additional services, features, and promotions we may be offering.
3. Providing personal data to third parties We do not provide your personal data to third parties except in the cases set forth by this Privacy Agreement. We reserve the right to provide personal data to third parties if required by law or if we receive formal requests from law enforcement and other government agencies.
4. We may also provide your personal data to tax authorities or organizations that require the data to be provided in order to comply with laws against money laundering and financing terrorism, or when necessary to protect our rights or property. When transferring your information to third parties we maintain the confidentiality and security of the information being transferred.
6. Commencement and amendment of the Privacy Agreement By registering a Personal Area, you agree to and accept all of the provisions set forth in the Privacy Agreement. Communication between you and orbefund begins as soon as we send you an email confirming your registration on our website. We may also send you information about changes and new services via email or receive emails with your questions and suggestions. This information is not confidential. By accepting the conditions of this Privacy Agreement, you agree to allow us to use the information we receive from you via email, including various ideas, methods, marketing designs, and know-how, without incurring any additional obligations. Your personally identifiable data is an exception. We may review, store, and delete correspondence from you at our discretion. We may analyze your internal messages in order to evaluate the quality of our services. Occasionally, we may update the Privacy Agreement. If significant changes are made, we will immediately post the new Privacy Agreement to our website and notify you of the changes. We recommend that you periodically read this Agreement in order to always have the latest information concerning how our personal data is processed. we can change Terms & conditions without notification. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Orbexfund Group Limited is registered in cyprus at Level 5, 530